[Suggestion] Create a new Recruitment Centre to replace Scouting and Transfers Centres

Powermonger

This suggestion is to do away with the separate Scouting and Transfers Centres of FM and combine them into a more natural Recruitment Centre that better represents the flow of finding and signing players.

The whole idea of Scouting is to:

1. Find new players
  2. Evaluate found players
  3. Select found player to sign
  4. Sign the player
  5. Sell a player

FM already designates particular staff roles into the Recruitment Team, who depending on the responsibilities set, will find, sign and sell players. It makes sense there would be a corresponding Recruitment Centre.

The Recruitment Centre I envision to look like the following:

1. Player Search/Explorer (Wyscout like revamp of the Player Search, anchored to the World Explorer, stat based search) 
  2. Scouting Shortlists (Manager but also recruitment staff player shortlists)
  3. Scouting Assignments (placement and distribution of field scouts)
  4. Player Reports (Independent reports unique for the Recruitment Centre, not attached to the Players game profile)
  5. Player Evaluation (suite of tools to compare multiple players together or more in-depth direct comparison with up to 3 or 5 players)
  6. Player Transfers (Incoming and Outgoing, historical data)

This would not just be a case or lumping all the same existing screens under one Menu item and calling it a day, but actually overhauling each area so the scouting feels more like a process we and the club are involved in then just screens thrown together.

This is largely an expansion of my previous suggestion and wasn't sure if should be a new post or if I should tag it on to the end of that.

Edited by Powermonger
Formatting

I added a new item to the Recruitment Centre I missed which is 

• Scouting Shortlists (Manager but also recruitment staff player shortlists)

Basically all recruitment staff have their own shortlists, not just our own personal shortlists we create as managers. As recruitment staff find players, they auto-build their own shortlists we can view and browse. This way a staff shortlist is not based on what assignment they are on but the staff member themselves and whatever base criteria we set. This way we do not need to be bombarded with messages from the Head Scout about players have been found.

Much like the Assignment Reports tallys, the Shortlists would have the Staff Name in the first column, then a tally of players added to the shortlist. This can be broken down further with addition columns for recommendation ratings: A, B , C ,D ,E ,F etc This way at a glance we can see a shortlist has X entries, of which Y are 'A' rated, or Z is 'B' rated etc

All the shortlists can be further filtered at a top level, so when set we can see the tally of how many entries each recruitment staff shortlist has that meet this criteria we are looking for and then drill in further.