Creating/Merging Countries

LeoFreire98

im thinking on create the West Indies on FM, something like it is on real life for cricket, merging some minor caribbean islands (Anguilla, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos, UK and US Virgin Islands, Dominica, Cayman, Grenada, St Lucia, Bahamas, St. Vicent and Granadines, St Kitts and Nevis, Antigua e Barbuda and Barbados)

Also i want to recreate the Netherlands Antilles, reuniting Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao and Sint Marteen

And maybe a Federation of American French Territories, with Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Guadeloupe, French Guiana and Martinique

Some of this countries are useless but i think its better use their game data than completely remove them

So, whats the best way to do all these things? Important: i want to merge their leagues and national teams, i think it would be more competitive

Netherlands Antilles is by far the easiest since they're actually, you know, in the game. You just basically need to make sure they're not extinct and whatnot and copy all the nation info for the ABCS islands into NA, change nationalities annnnnnnnd of course redo the league structure.

I don't know about all the rest, I did a Windwards League database though.

For the West Indies, use Jamaica as the buildnation and build from there.

Things to do:

Edit the North American competition so you don't end up with crashes. I don't think they like it when so much nations are removed.
Create the new competition setup
Move all players over.

Edit: Maybe check the FM20 or FM22 Iron Curtain mod as I have done something similar for the USSR ;)

15 horas atrás, WotinTarnation disse:

Netherlands Antilles is by far the easiest since they're actually, you know, in the game. You just basically need to make sure they're not extinct and whatnot and copy all the nation info for the ABCS islands into NA, change nationalities annnnnnnnd of course redo the league structure.

I don't know about all the rest, I did a Windwards League database though.

Thank you for the response! Can you send me the file you have this windwards league? it may help me at some point

14 horas atrás, Wolf_pd disse:

For the West Indies, use Jamaica as the buildnation and build from there.

Things to do:

Edit the North American competition so you don't end up with crashes. I don't think they like it when so much nations are removed.
Create the new competition setup
Move all players over.

Edit: Maybe check the FM20 or FM22 Iron Curtain mod as I have done something similar for the USSR ;)

i was thinking in let Jamaica alone, because theyre not that weak and even have qualified for the WC at some point. Theyre not that small as an island too, so..

I was thinking of use Barbados as a base nation for WI

French Guiana for the Frenchies 

Netherlands Antilles are already in the game, and i will use them, but, does some newgens born with Netherlands as second nationality? that would be cool too

oh and of course i will take a look at your IC database, ty wolf!