Add manager – Multiplayer in (previously) touch / Xbox version

Nes_

AS a FM player since back in the CM-days, we are three guys who once a week sit down, have a beer, and play FM on the same computer (multiplayer in the same save). Yes, it’s probably weird for some of you to understand that we just can’t sit in online mode and play, but it’s been like this for years, and it is the social part, as well as the fun of looking in the face of your friends when you beat them,

Anyhow, since FM Touch was removed, and I can’t find any information regarding it coming back, can you please add a feature of “add manager” to the Xbox version? I can’t really understand that this will take a lot of effort to include, but I am not a programmer or game developer, so what do I know.

There have to be more “old-school” players like us that still would like this feature.

We are now still playing FM 2020/2021, due to this feature not being there in Xbox version, and Touch being removed.

If there are more players like us out there, please add a comment below, so they will hear that this is something the community wants.

• 4 months later...

This is my number 1 ‘want’ I loved coming home from school with some mates doing our save playing against each other, fighting for titles etc with the banter that comes with it, and I’d love it again now as you say with a couple beers and mates from work. So please please please consider adding it for next years addition on console

Hi,

same here. Still playing FM21T as we are there able to play hot seat. And without the possibility the games sind FM22xbox and FM23console, we cannot play a new save, with updated data. I play with my own save the "normal" FM, but if we play together we cannot do all that micromanagement. Touch/Xbox/Console was the perfect match for us.

• 8 months later...