Can't get promotion to work between 2 leagues

I'm having an issue with a file I am testing. I can't for the life of me get the 5th tier to promote to the 4th tier and I know I am missing something glaringly obvious.

The 5th tier is essentially a parent competition to 13 competitions. At the end of the season, the 13 winners of each child competition go into a cup in the K5 League (5th tier) and the winner is the 5th tier champion. All I am trying to do now is make that winner get promoted to the K4 League (4th tier). I have set up the promotion in the fate actions and set the relegation in the 4th tier too. 

All I am trying to do currently is to get the winner of that K5 5th tier championship to get promoted and the 1 4th tier team that is relegated to essentially take its spot. I am not trying to do any sort of dynamic or regional relegation, just a straight swap.

This is especially frustrating because I have this system working fine between the 7th tier and 6th tier (these are a bit more regional though). And I have essentially just copied that system to a higher tier. I can't work out what is wrong and I assume I have just missed something obvious, so if anyone can point at the issue, that would be great.

___K5 Promotion Test 0.3.fmf

For the fate action in the K5 Championship, try removing K4 League from the Competition section. It's probably looking for a team from the K4 League final to apply the fate action to, rather than the K5 final.

Instead, put K4 League as the Division For Promoted Teams.

8 hours ago, rusty217 said:

For the fate action in the K5 Championship, try removing K4 League from the Competition section. It's probably looking for a team from the K4 League final to apply the fate action to, rather than the K5 final.

Instead, put K4 League as the Division For Promoted Teams.

I'm not sure why the K4 League was even in the Competitions section there, I think I fixed that immediately after posting. I have actually added the K4 League into the 'Division For Promoted Teams' section and tested and it still won't work. The error does say there aren't enough teams in K4 League during testing, saying it needs 17 and it can only find 16. But if I test the K5 League, then it says that one of the K5 child competitions doesn't have enough teams. So it seems like K4 is relegating a team to the abyss, but the K5 League Championship is also promoting a team to the abyss. So the error occurs early on in the Testing. This happened before in a different tier because it was relegating a team to a lower parent league with a bunch of child competitions, but wasn't filling the gap of the higher league with a promoted team.

So I assume the error either comes from the K4 relegating into a parent competition and not being able to see the children, so doesn't assign a league. Or the more likely scenario in my head, the K5 League Championship isn't promoting up to the K4 league.

Screenshot_1457.png

Screenshot_1458.png

Screenshot_1459.png