Issues with relegations/promotions in children competitions while adding parent competition

Hello. 

I am an expert user of advanced rules editor. I am completing a huge file and I am almost done, but I get this error message

image.thumb.png.d6ca504036295bb5bb1c1db34d82325e.png

Baiscally it says that the relegated teams and the promoted teams are not equal. The curious issue is that this message did not appear before, but only when I add the parent Competition (Pervenstvo Rossii U17). If I do not add the parent competition, the file can be verified with no issues, but I would like to have the mother competition for U17 in game.

I upload the file as well for letting you work on it. Thanks a lot. 

PS. The Pervenstvo U17 is not yet finished, I need to add latter stages but before I wanted to see if I can get the file working in game.

Russia U17 Prova.fmf

Hi Rusty. 

The parent competition is Pervenstvo Rossii U17. The child competitions are the several regional U17 leagues. The U17 league are the following:

- Moscow city (Moskva LPM Klunbaya Liga)

- Moscow region (Moskovskaya oblast Vysshaya Liga)

- Tsentr Pervenstvo U17

- Zolotoe Koltso U17....

Moscow city and Moscow region U17 leagues have also relegations/promotions. 

I first created the regional U17, as well as all the 2nd,3rd, 4th U17 divisions of Moscow and verified the file. All was working, including relegations and promotions. Then I created the National U17 league, which includes the top teams of the regional divisions....and the issue appeared. It shows the message saying that the number of relegated teams from Moscow U17 first division (which is child competition of National U17 division) and promoted teams of the Moscow second division do not coinceed. Which is definetly not true, since all was working before I created parent competition.

image.png.31d8ed1784179a2aab87f81a33dbc6f5.png

I hope you can help. 

Sorry, it's still confusing to me. There isn't a U17 parent competition in the file you uploaded, only the U18 one. Is it a separate league, or maybe just a translation difference?

Anyway, you've got a 2nd tier league for both Moscow and Moskovskaya Oblast, right? Have you created a parent competition for the 2nd tier too? Since there's more than 1 division at the same level they should have a parent competition. Even if they don't play each other in a championship stage or anything, they should still be grouped together at that level. Maybe that will help?

I changed strategy: now the regional U17 leagues are under the parent competition "U17" which, in my opinion, could be even deleted. I transformed the "National Championship Stage" in a Cup to which qualifies certain teams. But still it says that there are no team found for the phase zero. I have even taken inspiration from an old file of the Italian Serie D in which the top teams of each regional division qualifies for the "Cup competition" which is called "Poule Scudetto"...basically teams play to be the best team of the whole Italian Serie D.

I attach the file, maybe someone can help..

Prova 2.fmf