Help with my Indian League Dataset (making sure the league finishes)

dbrown6

Hello,

I really want some help in fixing this problem.

I have expanded the Indian Super League 20 teams. so there is the regular season with two rounds (38 games) finishing at 30 April. Then the top 8 play a playoff that finishes on the 20th May. Yet I still get this problem, that not all stages are created.

I have attached the screenshots of my problem and my fixtures list, as well as my fmf if someone can help me with this.

Thank you very much

David

image.thumb.png.7a1d47f3ae07343b24f4ae8c94e8318f.png

image.thumb.png.f7ec2f762839259d1248459a6998fdc5.png

image.thumb.png.038eac54416866e214c9f6c3604e4bb2.png

image.thumb.png.dc749ba65d511e593fdc191faf879dc2.png

image.thumb.png.7f008c913821356512fde73b12984065.png

India S-League Expanded V2.fmf

Firstly on Requirements for Stage 1 you need to remove the Minimum/Maximum teams. That's referring to the previous stage, rather than how many teams qualify. You're effectively telling it to only setup the playoff stage if the league has 8 teams, so the playoff stage never happens.

Secondly, the quarter final should be set to 4 matches, not 2. Matches is the number of individual matchups, not the number of legs.

Also, your ISL League Winners Shield doesn't work as is. Currently you get 2 history entries for the Super League itself and none for the Shield. Add the Shield as Other Competition To Use" on the general page of the league stage and then the history entries should work correctly.

3 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Firstly on Requirements for Stage 1 you need to remove the Minimum/Maximum teams. That's referring to the previous stage, rather than how many teams qualify. You're effectively telling it to only setup the playoff stage if the league has 8 teams, so the playoff stage never happens.

Secondly, the quarter final should be set to 4 matches, not 2. Matches is the number of individual matchups, not the number of legs.

Also, your ISL League Winners Shield doesn't work as is. Currently you get 2 history entries for the Super League itself and none for the Shield. Add the Shield as Other Competition To Use" on the general page of the league stage and then the history entries should work correctly.

Thank you very much, it works now. :) :D