Error in Nations Rules message. Missing a team and don't know why?

Any help really appreciated. I am changing the Northern Ireland league set up. I have successfully adjusted the second tier to play 38 games instead of 43. There are playoffs for promotion and relegation. This was fine until I changed the 3rd tier. Instead of a straight forward home and away league season, I have removed the 11 team league and made it a 12 team league to mirror the 2nd tier. I set a promotion playoff to play the 2nd bottom team from the 2nd tier. However I just cannot get the rules to test properly. I have attached my file if anyone could be kind enough to show me what I have not done right. The error message that keeps coming up is New stage 4 for Lough 41 Championship can't find enough teams to be created. 1 teams found, 2 needed. 

I have double checked how this works with the relegation playoff for the top tier and 2nd tier and have basically tried to copy it. I am missing something.

ni 2.3.fmf

The issue is that 2 teams qualify for the 3rd tier promotion playoff, the winner of that then qualifies to the 2nd tier relegation playoff. You need to add a requirement to the Championship relegation playoff to wait until stage 3 of the Premier Intermediate has finished. You also need to change the team selection to draw from stage 3 of the Premier Intermediate, rather than stage 0. Oh and the Championship relegation playoff will need pushing back by a week or so too, since it's currently on the same date as the Premier Intermediate promotion playoff which decides the team that participates in it.

One more question which is now puzzling me :confused:. This file is not working properly with my 80s euro file. Every NI division only plays every other year. The Irish FA Cup plays each year, but the Irish League Cup plays every other year. It's really odd. This same NI file works fine, every year, without my euro file. I thought it may have been end of season dates but doesn't appear to be. The last fixture in the NI calendar is the Irish FA Cup on 19th May, so I have set the Season Periods (New system) to read 20th May for the 'End Season' tab. I have the last playoff date for the Premiership to be the week before, on the 12th May. In my euro file the last match is set to be 30th May. The season update in NI is 25th June, so there are no overlaps of these dates. The competitions are all set to play each year (year interval = 1). My euro file worked with the original NI database, just not with my edited NI database. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

ni 2.8.fmf