Finnish foreign players rule

Zaharra

Hi

Is there a way to add Finnish foreign player rule in the game?

IRL in Finland teams are allowed to have 3 foreign players in the match squad. Players from UEFA member nations and African... agreement nations aren't considered as foreigners. In the game the rule is 3 non-EU players, so players from e.g. Russia and UK are foreign players, which isn't the case IRL.

Adding all UEFA member nations to EU isn't an option, because it would affect also all the other leagues.

OK, I think I've found a way to do it.

I'll make an agreement 'UEFA member nations' and add all non-EU UEFA member nations there. Then I'll go to Finland-Relationships-Nations Treated as EU (or Nations Treated as Non-foreign) and add my new agreement in there.

I'm going to test it tonight.

Edited by Zaharra

15 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

No need to make an agreement, you can just choose a whole continent or region in that section anyway. Caribbean and Oceania are already set as treated as EU for Finland in the vanilla database.

I just noticed that also. So I'll add Europe and Israel there. And I have to check if there is any other UEFA members outside Europe.

Edit. Israel seems to be European country in the game. So I have to add just Europe

Edited by Zaharra

Just now, Zaharra said:

I just noticed that also. So I'll add Europe and Israel there. And I have to check if there is any other UEFA members outside Europe.

UEFA and Europe are the same as far as the game's concerned. So just putting Europe would be enough for both Israel and Kazakhstan.