[FM22] A collection of Premier League level players with good personalities

ShaunG95

The intricacies of mentoring have fascinated me since FM20, FM22 is no different after attempting to make an army of model citzens on FM21. I have found myself favouring the approach of striving for players with good personalities on my various Everton saves that I play across the year and I feel as though this is something that I will always do on the game now, especially when playing with Everton.

Alas, I like 'absolutes' in this game and something that does irk me is the 0 attributes for personalities, this is especially poignant in younger players - understandably so, as researchers clearly won't have a read on what some younger players are like as people. However, this collection of players either have more or less fixed attributes (some may have one or two) that aren't far from being mentored into being model citizens within a couple of years. Some are well known, some are obscure.

GK - Tim Ronning, Dominik Livakovic (not far from being a model citizen, 'professional' is excellent), Inaki Pena, Caoimhin Kelleher, Altay Bayindir, Alvaro Fernandez, Andre Gomes, Samuel Brolin, Daniel Naumov, Diogo Costa and Vladan Kovacevic.

RB - Pierre Kalulu, Junior Sambia, Fabio Depaoli, Vanderson, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Davide Calabria, Joakim Maehle, Max Aarons, Diogo Spencer and Robert Gumny/Karol Fila (to a lesser extent).

LB - Giuseppe Pezzella, Kostas Tsimikas, Alejandro Balde, Tyrell Malacia, Luca Netz, Guilherme Montoia, Nuno Mendes, Marco Cucurella, Eric Kahl and Victor Kristiansen.

CB - Chris Mepham, Waldemar Anton, Illya Zabarnyi, Valentin Antov, Maximilian Wober, Andrea Papetti, Giorgio Scalvini, Mattia Gabbia, Kamil Piatkowski, Jules Kounde, Kristoffer Ajer, Oscar Mingueza, Diogo Queiros, Tom McIntyre, Pedro Ganchas, Tiago Djalo, Benoit Badiashile, Edvin Tellgren, Mario Tudose and Goncalo Inacio.

DM - Rafael Luis, Luis Munoz, Jandro Orellana, Declan Rice, Lutsharel Geertruida (can cover a variety of positions), Gonzalo Villar, Yannik Keitel, Magnus Kofod, Berat Ozdemir, Hidemasa Morita and Rafael Brito.

CM - Sotiris Alexandropoulos, Daniil Fomin, Raul Guti, John Bjorkengren, Patrick Berg, Vitinha, Matheus Nunes, Willot Swedberg, Isak Bergmann Johannesson, Scott McTominay, Manuel Locatelli, Maxime Lopez, Maximilian Eggestein, Sivert Mannsverk, Andri Fannar Baldursson, Nico, Tiago Dantas, Can Bozdogan, Jude Bellingham and Paulo Bernardo.

AMC - Yusuf Demir, Pablo Fornals, Emanuel Vignato, Pedro Goncalves, Riqui Puig, Pedri, David Larrubia, Rodrigo Valante, Filip Krastev, Josh Dasilva, Matteo Pessina, Daniel Nachev and Emile Smith Rowe.

AML - Suphanat Mueanta, Ismail Jakobs, Amine Gouiri, Rodrygo, Matias Vargas, Todd Cantwell, Mohamed Daramy, Marvin Obuz and Jens Petter Hauge.

AMR - Ajdin Hasic, Alex Collado, Pedro Neto, Robert Skov, Bukayo Saka, Patrik Walemark, Dennis Collander, David Brooks, Ekanit Panya and Jovane Cabral.

ST - Goncalo Ramos, Nils Froling, Tim Lemperle, Tiago Tomas, Jonas Wind, Giacomo Raspadori, Andrea Belotti, Ansu Fati, Mason Greenwood, Gabriel Martinelli, Jonathan Burkardt, Dusan Vlahovic, Youssofa Moukoko, Kasper Dolberg, Roberto Piccoli, Eddie Nketiah, Jan Thielmann and Lorenzo Colombo.

Stick any of these in mentoring groups with model citizens (some in the list already are) and you may well make a few of them into model citzens yourselves.

Edited by ShaunG95

I LOVE this list.  Player personalities is a big key for me in transfer targets.  

In addition to some well known and personal favorites (Max Eggestein has long been on my fav IRL who I think is vastly underrated in FM), there are also lot of players I wasn't aware of.  Thailand's Suphanat Mueanta is an especially cool find!

Thank you

On 25/12/2021 at 22:45, DominicForza said:

I LOVE this list.  Player personalities is a big key for me in transfer targets.  

In addition to some well known and personal favorites (Max Eggestein has long been on my fav IRL who I think is vastly underrated in FM), there are also lot of players I wasn't aware of.  Thailand's Suphanat Mueanta is an especially cool find!

Thank you

You're welcome buddy. Eggestein's brother, Johannes was a great wonderkid on an earlier FM, really enjoyed him. 

I've also added Ekanit Panya to the list who is another great Thai player alongside Nattawut Suksum (perhaps not as good as the other two!) - Mueanta is really, really good. If any of these go to a decent enough European nation first, you can get them work permits in England too.