Training Help

Am looking for some good training schedules to apply for my team.

The ones I am currently using I keep getting my players moan about the quality /Low level of general team training.

I have tried adjusting the intensity on the individual players to see if that would help with the moaning but to no avail.

If someone could point me in the direction of some top quality training schedules I'd be very appreciative.

On 25/11/2021 at 23:23, fc.cadoni said:

Take a look here:

Still apply for FM22.

I did take a read.. And have even adjusted some training schedules that I have found online.. but still getting this issue. I have even tried adding individual focus on strength as well as increasing training intensity to double on the players that keep complaining but still getting this message

training issues.jpg

1 hour ago, kopfan1977 said:

I did take a read.. And have even adjusted some training schedules that I have found online.. but still getting this issue. I have even tried adding individual focus on strength as well as increasing training intensity to double on the players that keep complaining but still getting this message

training issues.jpg

I tend to ignore some of them. If I will receive higher complaints from multiple players then I am doing an adjustment. I am not advice putting additional focus if you assign role training or double intensity.

9 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

I tend to ignore some of them. If I will receive higher complaints from multiple players then I am doing an adjustment. I am not advice putting additional focus if you assign role training or double intensity.

I have adjusted my weekly rota to now include a general physical I'll run it for a month to see if my whiny players shut up at last