Issue with Nation Rules when creating new leagues

Xanderkulic

Hi all.

I've decided that I want to create a save with league restructuring around Europe in FM 22 pre-game editor. Combining leagues i.e. BeNeLiga, Celtic League, Scandinavian etc. I've created a Celtic league and set up a BeNeLiga. But I seemingly lose all my nation league rules when changing countries. So when I set up Celtic League in Scotland, I started the Holland nation rules for the BeNeLiga. And for some reason, lost all the nation rules for Scotland. Or instead, the Holland Nation Rules took over Scotland. It seems to be the sticking point for me trying to create the multiple league systems if I keep losing my nation rules.

Am I doing something wrong or is this perhaps a bug?

Thanks in advance.

So I've created my league restructuring for Celtic leagues. Incorporating the other nation teams (IReland, N.Ireland, Wales) All that is fine. Set up the nation rules, run tests, all fine and save.

But when I repeat this process for BeNeLiga, it's like I don't get the blank slate as I did for setting up for the above. So when I made the nation rules for Holland. I lose the nation rules for Scotland or it just resets all the info I previously input. 

Is there a guide or manual for setting up different leagues for multiple nations? I've not come across any tutorials on this

7 minutes ago, Xanderkulic said:

Okay. But am I able to create a save with more than one file concurrent with each other?

Yes, I have 4 running currently for Belgium, China, Denmark and Austria. No issue.