Unable to get winner from North & South playoff

jackbrownie

I'm rebranding the English Premier League to the National Football League with the idea that at the end of the season the top four teams in the region play in a play off to play against the top team from the other region.

I think so far i've done it right with the individual regions having stages to determine the winner of that region but in the Parent competition's stage I'm struggling for the stage to find the winners of the north & south region.

If someone could point me in the right direction on how i define this correctly, i'd really appreciate it.

I've attached both the .fmf and.xml files.

NFL v0.02.xml NFL v0.03.fmf

9 hours ago, jackbrownie said:

I don’t think so, what tab within the stages is this?

Should this sort it or do I need to do something else as well once I’ve done this?

Sorry been busy 

So open other stages in your league then go to stage actions and select add-history from the drop down menu . Put in your stage that your final is in and stage used for placings and then the competition and tick store league history 

713681752_otherstages.thumb.png.09da73304d367abc44941f35b66ec981.png

4 hours ago, alian62 said:

Sorry been busy 

So open other stages in your league then go to stage actions and select add-history from the drop down menu . Put in your stage that your final is in and stage used for placings and then the competition and tick store league history 

713681752_otherstages.thumb.png.09da73304d367abc44941f35b66ec981.png

I've done this, Because there is two sub divion; North & South I did as the above screenshot twice in the parent stage's actions but still getting the same error of

editor.PNG.968b931aeab01a814cd6538e1fa4805c.PNG