How to have teams in one group play a game against the teams in the other group?

Diluted Dante

I'm trying to properly recreate the 2016/17 San Marino League format. Because this is what San Marino does, it has a daft format.

All teams played twice against the teams within their own group and once against the teams from the other group. This meant that the clubs in the eight-club group played 21 matches each while the clubs in the seven-club group played 20 matches each during the regular season.

I can't figure out what I need to select to get this to happen. I assume it's going to be something to do with Fixture Plan Rules, but I can't see what I need to do. I managed to get them to play games against the other group, but this then removed the games from their own group.

Its too long to explain but the best way is to download someone's USA MLS league and see how its done . Even better if you have FM21 is too download a FM21 file and load it up in your FM21 editor and open your FM22 and flick between them . But its mainly done in the group section of your league you created

Edited by prot651