Correcting number of clubs in National League / National League South from day one

Grunners

I'm looking to move a club from National League to National League South, and add two new clubs to the National League (thereby returning the leagues to their 'full membership' of 22 clubs (NLS) and 24 clubs (Nat League). In real life promotion/relegation this season will be slightly unusual in order to make sure the 2022/23 season starts with the 'correct' number of clubs. Are these special one off rules built in to the editor, i.e. by correcting the size of the leagues from the start of the 2021/22 season, will it break/go one team too many come next season? If so, where are these one off rules located and how best to edit them? Thanks in advance!

They should be in the advanced rules.

You can easily get the 8 promoted teams from Level 7 into 6 (via automatic and playoffs in each division) but you’d have to only relegate three from each National League Division One, then you’ll probably get an error message saying it doesn’t match up.

Yeah, not able to get it to work at the moment; when testing/verifying getting an error about the number of teams being incorrect, though I've changed it from 21 to 22 everywhere that I can see.

Anyone with specific experience/knowledge here, I'd be hugely grateful for a walkthrough or helping hand!