[discussion] Holiday until a certain job is available

Gazza88

Would it be possible to holiday until a certain job becomes available? 

Set criteria for returning from holiday in the form of:

A specific club - say I want to manage a certain team but only when they have naturally lost a manager, and any associated staff if applicable (I manage mansfield but taking over you still get his brother as scout and his assistant, yes they accept mutual termination just breaks immersion) 

A specific league(s) - say I want to manage a certain league but no jobs are available I could holiday until one is if I fail then holiday again until another pops up. 

A specific country - now this one you likely may as well play normally but could be a while 

A certain international job - self explanatory but could have options for the top 10 in the world or even lower than 20 for example. 

A specific financial situation - specify if you want rich/secure/okay/poor etc. Maybe rate the finances as rich for the level playing at. 

Jobs I'm likely to at least get an interview for - again self explanatory.

People can use this to have a manager to just look for a job and then use a different profile to actually take over and then retire the unemployed manager. Or they could use this as their main manager and not waste time answering questions daily from the media about manager speculation. 

I wasn't sure whether to go for suggestion or discussion but went for discussion because there could be options that other think of. 

• 1 month later...