[Discussion] Board's criticism against player/staff wages

rristola

I manage in lower leagues, and to be able to find staff I might have to use player/staff contracts with 'emergency backup' option. Those players know that they are 'surplus', but still they insist to get that player/staff contract.

Everything is OK, but... in 'Club vision' page there is 'Notable criticism' part, and there the Board is concerned about these player/staff wages. They don't seem to understand, that that wages are OK because they are also staff members. For that level of players that would be too much!

My question is, that how board's mood is supposed to work? Will I be sacked, if the board is all the time concerned? And, should this be corrected, because it seems to be a flaw.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

If you're experiencing issues where the board are presenting unwarranted or invalid concerns we would primarily investigate this from the perspective of a potential bug. If you're still experiencing this issue on FM22 would you kindly post in the bugs section and our QA team will investigate further. At this stage though it isn't something we would consider to be a feature request.