Custom kits not showing

Telegram Sam

Hi there,

I'm managing Arsenal in FM21 and have an issue where some custom fantasy kits I've installed doesn't work. I've downloaded the kits for all Premier League teams and it is working for all of them except Arsenal. I have edited the kits using the in-game editor (e.g. changing our away kit from yellow to white) and assume that is the issue. I've tried checking and unchecking the "Allow licensed kits" option which worked once, briefly, but everytime I check it the option seems to become unchecked immediately. 

I am about to start the 2022/23 season; I had previously changed our kits in-game to the 2021/22 colours and had no problems, however now I'm unable to get the custom kits I've installed to load.

I've tried restarting the game, changing skins, reloading the skin numerous times, and moving the files around in the graphics folder. No luck. I imagine it must be related to me changing the in-game kits because when I load back to a back-up save, before I edited the colours, the issue is not present and my custom kits load fine.

kit issue 1.png

kit issue 2.png

kit issue 3.png

kit issue 4.png

19 minutes ago, keysi said:

If you have changed the colours within the in-game editor, open the in-game editor again and tick the "Allow licensed kits" and they will appear again.

I've had this issue intermittently throughout the year and this always worked, but today I can't select it. Every time i open the menu I select it but t's deselected when I open it 1 second later

4 hours ago, MeetTheTwinAndreBen said:

I've had this issue intermittently throughout the year and this always worked, but today I can't select it. Every time i open the menu I select it but t's deselected when I open it 1 second later

Try to clear cache and delete the preferences folder, restart the game. It should work. I'm not using the in-game editor in my save but I don't think there are some major changes in comparison with previous editions so it will work the same.

8 hours ago, keysi said:

Try to clear cache and delete the preferences folder, restart the game. It should work. I'm not using the in-game editor in my save but I don't think there are some major changes in comparison with previous editions so it will work the same.

good idea! I did the cache several times i'll try this