Editing CL, EL and SC Sub rules causes the history to be lost

Juventus

I only wanted to change the subs rules for Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup to 5 subs from 12 plus 1 in extra time. I love the 12 player bench because you can have a sub for every position. 

I decided to use the editor to change ONLY the subs rules. No problem, I save it and loaded a new game to test it out before starting a new career. I was quite surprised to see the club history removed and the Super CUp is no where to be found. I only touched the subs. 

I redid the a new editor for just CL. I also did a 1 year sim to see if the history would show up. The picture are the last 3. 

I am not sure what I did wrong or what needs to be changed. 

Screen Shot 08-29-21 at 10.48 AM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 08-29-21 at 10.49 AM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 08-29-21 at 10.49 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 08-29-21 at 10.50 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 08-29-21 at 10.48 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 09-04-21 at 12.10 PM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 09-04-21 at 12.10 PM 002.PNG

Screen Shot 09-04-21 at 12.10 PM.PNG

CL.fmf

Edited by Juventus

• Juventus changed the title to Editing CL, EL and SC Sub rules causes the history to be lost

Follow this guide to get access to continental cup editing

Looks like you did it a different way, especially with the European competitions being listed under Bulgaria now, which messed it up. Can't guarantee following the guide will work since I haven't tried much continental editing myself yet, but it should do.

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

Follow this guide to get access to continental cup editing

Looks like you did it a different way, especially with the European competitions being listed under Bulgaria now, which messed it up. Can't guarantee following the guide will work since I haven't tried much continental editing myself yet, but it should do.

I was using this video. I had been using this for while now. It always seemed to work. I guess maybe they changed the format for editing CL. Thank you for sharing that.