How 22 has to be better than 21. Otherwise it’s insulting to customers.

SI have to ask themselves some serious questions. FMT is about tactics but they’ve taken away highlights, a lot of analysis, half time break often skips, stats are often incorrect and you can’t click on a player during the match to find out who they are. All things which worked in previous versions. By using the full fat engine but removing a lot of our analysis they’re actually chopping our legs off. 

these are serious problems in what should be, and was, a world class game. So many bugs ignored as well.

I sincere hope SI take this seriously as the condescending attitude towards bugs and feature removals from 21 was unpleasant.

oh and pleeeeeeeease stop making the graphics to the lowest common denominator. It makes the game look 1999

• SI Staff
On 03/09/2021 at 09:15, FulchesterFred said:

SI have to ask themselves some serious questions. FMT is about tactics but they’ve taken away highlights, a lot of analysis, half time break often skips, stats are often incorrect and you can’t click on a player during the match to find out who they are. All things which worked in previous versions. By using the full fat engine but removing a lot of our analysis they’re actually chopping our legs off. 

these are serious problems in what should be, and was, a world class game. So many bugs ignored as well.

I sincere hope SI take this seriously as the condescending attitude towards bugs and feature removals from 21 was unpleasant.

oh and pleeeeeeeease stop making the graphics to the lowest common denominator. It makes the game look 1999

Would you mind indicating what platform you're playing the game upon?

(we always do our best to ensure that the game is fully playable and as bug free as possible on every platform, apologies for your having been adversely affected by issues last version)

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind indicating what platform you're playing the game upon?

(we always do our best to ensure that the game is fully playable and as bug free as possible on every platform, apologies for your having been adversely affected by issues last version)

iPad Pro Marc. The technical team are aware of the half time bug, not being able to click on player names, , no highlights etc. We were told solutions are being sought but I think we all knew they wouldn’t be found.

the game was also updated to reduce the graphics and again we were told to expect a lower quality than the version we bought as it got updated . Which sucks when it looked good to start and then you watch the graphics blur bit by bit.

you must be aware of erroneous stats. It’s pretty obvious.

I can also add not being able to make changes after 90 mins in match with extra time. 
im sure there’s a lot more.

FMT is nearly great. but something happened at 18 and it’s only just being rectified IMO. 

I appreciate your replying but we felt ignored. I don’t know how much money FMT makes so investment must be difficult and resources strained. It just feels the game is being suppressed to cater for old machines. What game does that? I got a private message saying they believe this game is deliberately sabotaged not to cannibalise full fat sales. I don’t believe that for 1 minute but it’s not great that people have that theory. It suggests something is missing.

I wish you luck in next version. I think you’re trying hard. I’ll definitely buy it cos it’s only £20 but I’d pay a lot more for a game which meets the power of a top End tablet