Players values suddenly crashed!?

JPKK

My Teams key players use to be valued in tens of Millions Euros but suddenly I realized that all player values crashed to couple of Millions, like from 55MEUR to 5,5 MEUR.

What is this BUG? Feature?

Could reason be something ridiculous that there´s a new update where minor league players cannot be valued more than XX (I´m playing Finnish League, year is like 2045 now)?

Now major clubs are bidding my five star players with 5-10 MEUR offers, when my historical max sell is 200MEUR!

• Administrators

There hasn't been a game update released since around March/April time. Values can fluctuate over time, normally due to the time of season or similar quality players being sold for lower or higher amounts. Value has a number of factors which are taken into account (Reputation - club, league and player, Ability, transfers for comparable players, length of contract remaining etc). 

Would probably need save games to look into this further, ideally from before and after. Also worth making sure your currency hasn't changed within the in-game preferences. 

Details on how to upload saves can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538431-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

Thanks. 

Hi,

Well, mentioned circumstances make´s no sense in this current case/issue. 

Please check following * JPG - Player Parilla use to be valued 41,5MEUR, now when he has developed to global superstar, value 9,75MEUR (!?)

fm21_decreased_values.jpg

fm21_old_values.jpg

fm21_parilla_attributes.jpg