Problem with Cup Group stage sizes

Eldulac

Hey,

I have been trying to edit Suomen Cup (Finnish Cup) group stages, from 10-12 teams to 20 teams (Both prem and 1st), but have run into a problem with the groups.

The cup originally had two qualifier stages (prem and 1st), one with twelve teams divided into two groups of six, and the other with ten teams divided into two groups of five. I changed both of these to be four groups of 5 instead, but the problem is that for some reason the editor wants the prem qualifier groups to each be 6 teams strong. I have searched through the editor, but for the life of me I cannot find the option to change the groups to be 5 teams. When trying to verify the file, I am greeted with the message "Suomen Cup: Wrong number of teams in group stage, expecting 24 teams, got 20".

This should be a simple thing to change, if only I could find the entry for these group sizes. I keep looking at the "Group Settings" page, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of group sizes. I have attached a couple of pictures to illustrate what I have done so far. Does anyone know how to change the group sizes? Thanks!

1294993747_GroupSettings.thumb.jpg.d5325e28e08c5e10e5432406fbb3e67a.jpg648280831_Generalsettings.thumb.jpg.79f17b11398a3fea685c9d7f59cf97f5.jpg

16 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

If you go to Finland, check for the Suomen Cup, there should be a Requirements tab there which sets the amount of teams you need.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I couldn't find a Requirements tab for Finland, but there is a tab for Required Teams. The list does not include any of the cups though, only the leagues. I do have trouble navigating the editor at times, so it is entirely possible that I have just not been able to find the correct tab yet.

Here is a picture of the only tab I have found for advanced Finland rules.

884949687_Requiredteams.thumb.jpg.3aad0457632a4bdf0e4467dd24dab447.jpg

I ran some tests on the competition and it seems pretty clear that the issue is indeed with group sizes. If only I could find the place to change those rules. (I kind of wish clicking on the test entry would just take me to the correct place)

Sorry about posting so many pictures, but they are the most clear method of describing the situation.

1988975453_CupTest.thumb.jpg.355c294da4de98af5fb481b9cbe04861.jpg

Okay, I finally managed to find the correct settings tab...and I feel really dumb for not finding it sooner. I had to click on "League Settings (All Groups)", and not the "expand" arrow next to it. I always click on the arrow, as I never thought clicking on the name of the category was necessary.

Anyway, all the missing settings could be found there, including group sizes. Therefore, problem solved. Thank you for your time.