Relegated team status changes from Professional to Semi-Professional

This is not exactly a bug, but rather a feature which I think needs to be fixed. When a team gets relegated from their respective league, their status will always change from Pro to Semi-Pro, despite what status the other teams in the lower league have. I uploaded my current savefile as "Relegation_bug.sav" (unfortunately I don't currently have savefile from before relegation happens, but as this happens in every savegame, it is not likely to be an issue). In this savegame for example, in NLB plays Fribourg-Gotteron which played in NLA season before. Both are full professional leagues, but now Fribourg-Gotteron has the Semi-Pro -status.

I already did upload the savefile as I mentioned. It is named "Relegation_bug.sav". As an example Fribourg-Gotteron in NLB and Augsburger Panther in DEL2 relegated after last season and have now turned into semi-pro -teams.

Similar issues as the original post, I have uploaded my save as well: GUH_RELEGATION_ISSUE.sav - I believe this is the behavior with other relegation leagues, but haven't fully tested all.

I simmed to June 28, if you sim past July 1, you can see the behavior.

League Setup

Master League - Division 1 - Reputation 20 (starting team reps between 9500-9999)

Diamond League - Division 1 - Reputation 19 (starting team reps between 9000-9499)

Platinum League - Division 1 - Reputation 18 (starting team reps between 8500-8999)

All teams start out with a reputation between

JUNE 28

unknown.png?width=1051&height=676

July 2nd - Teams relegated to proper new leagues, but check status:

• 3 weeks later...

I have nothing new to add here just that in my experimentation in my database doing some custom league setups - this becomes a bug that absolutely kills leagues with promotion and relegation. The relegated teams will get knocked to semi-pro, get sent to a second league that still has all pro teams and then can't sign anybody because their status is destroyed. So when a team gets relegated - they have no chance even the next season in the new lower league they are in.

Thanks for checking with Riz on this one, ECK. It definitely should be a priority.