Trashing teams at home yet unable to win away

This is one of the most incomprehensive situations I´ve ever had on an FM save, somehow my team has been very prolific in home games but when it plays elsewhere, it turns into the complete opposite despite managing to produce similar figures overall in terms of shots and chances created. This is messing up my current save because I´m looking to get promoted and as such, can´t afford to be losing points every time I travel abroad. The tactic plays out rather similarly both at home and away games, the main difference being the extreme discrepancy around the conversion rates, something that seems completely inexplicable to me and I don´t know how to fix the problem. The shooting aspect is beyond my immediate control as is the ability of the other team´s goalkeeper to make saves, which they appear to do more effectively on those dastardly away matches.

As you can see, the home games have been a walk in the park thus far but away, it looks as if something is switched off and my attackers suddently struggle to score although the chances to do so are there nonetheless. I don´t get it but this is becoming really frustrating and I don´t want to be making a bunch of arbitrary tactical tweaks for the sake of changing things since that would mess up the existing team cohesion and likely lead to a less than ideal outcome.

Captura de Ecrã (4).png

Captura de Ecrã (5).png

Captura de Ecrã (6).png

Captura de Ecrã (7).png

Captura de Ecrã (8).png

Captura de Ecrã (9).png

The things that jump out at me which won't be helping you score are firstly the narrow width, which particularly against defensive teams that sit deep will make it harder to create good chances.  Secondly your allocation of duties is less than optimal with all three attackers on attack which means all three look to rush the box, but none of them are trying to create space, no deep runners which will be making a beeline for the box (the Mez-S is the closest, but still not ideal) and 4 players on defend duty and one a defensive support role (i.e. the Car) which if you are one of the better sides is probably overkill.

You look like you are trying to play a direct attacking style, which is fine, but if the initial rush doesn't work I don't see how your setup will create the space and who will deliver the killer pass for either the assist or set up a chance for a dangerous cross.

If you have the players I would suggest switching the left winger to a creative role on support (iW-s or AP-s) and the left full back to an attacking role.  I'd also consider swapping the Mez-s to a CM-a and the striker to a CF-A who will still attack the box but will get a bit more involved in the build up which will be handy as you don't have an AM.  Having both the right CM and winger on attack is risky, but they will rarely get in each others way because of the winger role and are covered defensively by the WB-D (you can also use FB-s, IWB-s and D here depending on opposition and if you have the player).  This way you will have 3 players looking to score (the CF, W and CM-A), and 3 players players looking to create chances, LW, LFB and the Car (to a lesser extent), potentially joined by the right full-back occasionally.  Add to this the roaming, holding up the ball and involvement in build up from the CF-a will create more space and that the CM-a and W-a will get some assists as well as goals and you have much more variety in your attack and plenty of options.  You can use focus play on the left situationally if you want to build up that side and then unleash your attacking right side but this probably isn't necessary all the time (particularly if you use AP-s at LW).

Hope this helps and good luck :-)