FM21 Pre Game Editor Not Launching

Hi All, 

Bought FM21 today, and am a seasoned veteran so downloaded the Pre-Game Editor, as i have done with all of the others before hand. It installs fine, but when i launch.... nothing happens. To fix this, I have done the following:

1) uninstalled and re downloaded
2) closed steam and relaunched
3) Uninstalled FM20 Editor

I am running on a 2020 Macbook Pro (with Apple M1 chip). I only have one hardrive, as i saw that the editor must be installed on the same hardrive as Steam. Any ideas?

I also went to run the executable direct, and got the following:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Last login: Sun Jun 20 15:40:14 on ttys000

alex********@Alexs-MBP ~ % /Users/alex********/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football\ Manager\ 2021\ Editor/editor.app/Contents/MacOS/editor ; exit;

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Resources/breakpadUtilities.dylib

Referenced from: /Users/alex********/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2021 Editor/editor.app/Contents/Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Versions/A/Breakpad

Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:

file system relative paths not allowed in hardened programs

zsh: abort      

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

Have opened a support ticket with Sega because I'm also having this issue. If they come back with solution I will post it in here. Editor was working fine on my MacBook previously but I haven't had it installed on here for a while. Windows version is running fine. 

@alex.whiteman@Pb91 @paulelowe - Think I've managed to fix it. 

• Open Steam
  • Right click on the FM21 editor and go to "properties".
  • Go to "Local Files".
  • Click "Verify integrity of tool files".
  • Let it verify and then open the Editor. It's a bit slow at first but seems to open.

No idea why it needs to verify files it's just downloaded because it should have already done that but it seems to do the job.