Much needed improved match graphics

clemo

With every passing edition of Football Manager it seems this area has not recieved the TLC it deserves.

The amount of times I have managed Boca at 'La Bombonera' and when i score I do not see the hoards of blue and yellow flood down the terraces as they pile up against the fence in a fit of euphoria.
The amount of times I have managed a lower league side and the sound effects sound like i've hit the winner at Anfield when i've just scored against Dover in front of 135 people.
The amount of times I have managed Wolves and the stadium looks like a 4 tier bowl akin to the Bernabeu

I'm not asking for a dramatic improvement to the match engine but I would love to see stadiums & fans have more of a realistic aesthetic/character which more accurately reflect their respective clubs :)

4 hours ago, clemo said:

With every passing edition of Football Manager it seems this area has not recieved the TLC it deserves.

The amount of times I have managed Boca at 'La Bombonera' and when i score I do not see the hoards of blue and yellow flood down the terraces as they pile up against the fence in a fit of euphoria.
The amount of times I have managed a lower league side and the sound effects sound like i've hit the winner at Anfield when i've just scored against Dover in front of 135 people.
The amount of times I have managed Wolves and the stadium looks like a 4 tier bowl akin to the Bernabeu

I'm not asking for a dramatic improvement to the match engine but I would love to see stadiums & fans have more of a realistic aesthetic/character which more accurately reflect their respective clubs :)

It's been more than two years that I ask to change the way in which the stadiums are generated, if Sport Interactive cannot I simply ask to make them editable with the editor.

• 3 weeks later...