Pre-Game editor is broken

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/06/2021 at 15:48, Luke Hume said:

Hey @EMBE19980

Can you provide some more info, please?

Same for me. Only for people though. Clubs, competitions, awards etc all show up when searching by name.

Basically the issue is that in the pre-game editor if you search for people (using the filter 'name contains' but searching by any filter results in the same issue) then the editor will tell you how many results there are but none will actually show up in the list. It makes finding players a nightmare because you have to search for their club instead and edit them from there.

1866615913_editorbug.thumb.png.179215b312ff3292fc59012a89e7ffc4.png

On 06/06/2021 at 18:06, Weezer said:

It makes finding players a nightmare because you have to search for their club instead and edit them from there.

Having been playing around with a custom database recently I've just noticed an even bigger problem, it's now impossible to search for anybody that isn't attached to a club. If I want to edit Messi for example I'd have to search for Barcelona and then go to their players and staff tab and find Messi from there. If the person you want to edit is currently unemployed though there's no way of finding them as none of the filters will bring up a list of people.

Found a fix in an old thread, this worked for me.....

On 04/12/2020 at 18:13, metal_guitarist said:

Close down the Editor (and Steam for good measure), open a File Explorer window and go to this location - C:\Users\*your-username*\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive. There should be a folder named "Editor 2021". Delete that folder and then start up Steam and the Editor again. 

For Mac users- Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Editor 2021.