Exporting statistics or make more statistics viewable

Jorgen

Two years ago, I posted this idea

What I would like to have is the following:

A way to export a lot more of the statistics that are already in the game OR a way to show them in-game, like at your manager profile

If you, like me, are playing a long term save, you have created a unique footballing world for yourself. I am in 2095 right now and my game is full of statistics, rivalries, new big teams, interesting league wins, etc. It is really fun to see how FM organicly transformed the footballing world you know, to something entirely new. I like my savegame a lot (otherwise I would be playing it for two years ofcourse) and I would very much like to be able to find statistics that are in the game, but are nowhere to be found when you play it.

For example: FM keeps track of top goals scorers, youngest player, red cards, etc. However, it shows only the best/worst of them in most cases. Like youngest player to ever score a goal for The Netherlands. Or oldest player on the pitch for the team you are managing. For other statistics it keeps track and publishes lists of those. Like highest attendance or longest winning streaks are viewable year by year. If it isn't viewable, it doesn't mean that it isn't there, as FM keeps track of all goal scorers in the league and you can view the stats of every player. So why not only show my club or league top scorer, but also the entire top 10 in it's history, or my top 100 goal scorers throughout my career? 

Another example: I would like to be able to see what are my most feared opponents per club for the teams I have managed, but also througout my entire career. It could be that I have lost the most continental cup matches from Atlético Madrid and Red Star Belgrade when I was at Ferencvaros and the most league matches vs Vasas. For my entire career, it could be that Atlético and Red Star where fairly easy, as I always won vs them when managing 1FC Köln and LASK Linz

Aother one: I tend to buy young players and train them into world beaters. To what teams did I sell the most players? From what clubs did I buy the most players? Which club spended the most money at my last managed team? From what club did I buy so much that it dwarves all my other expenses? Are there clubs that I bought from or sold to, at each and every of my previous teams?

And: why/how are players selected for the best teams ever (nations and clubs)? How in heaven's sake are worldclass players like Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Mbappé not in their nations Best XI anymore, or not in their past clubs Best XI anymore as there are no players with more goals, more assists, more personal prizes or more league/cup wins in my career? There have been other great players ofcourse. Some of them scored buckets of goals and won lots of prizes. It would be nice that if the game decides to add a player to a Best XI, that you can always view their statistics and bio. Those things have been tracked to know if they should be in a team, so it would be a great addition if you can see why. (And to compare them with the players that where there before.) Players like Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi and Mbappé and greatest players in history like Maradonna, Cruijff and Pele should not be easily replaced in a Best XI.

I posted more about Best XI's  here 

These are just a few of the many things that I would like to find out about my game.

Dear SI people, would such things be possible and, if yes, be available for us in the (near) future?

I am still playing FM18 by the way, so if this is already in a later game, or planned for FM22, I would be very very happy.

Thanks for reading this.

Edited by Jorgen