[Poll/ Survey] Thinking of creating a fictional league with teams and prsenting highlights and commentary on my YT channel

Would you follow a custom FM league with weekly games on a real-time basis?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in content/ highlights from a custom FM DB with fictional teams?

• No interest
    • Depends how its done
    • Might watch highlights
    • I'll watch full 90 min games every week like a psycho

I have a much neglected YT channel, and I've been thinking for a while I'd like to create a custom database in FM21 with a full league of fictional teams. I want to run it in 'real time' and have highlights of games on a weekly basis, as well as maybe doing some commentary, discussing the latest transfers etc. There are no real managers, it will all be simulated by FM and I will only make editor changes if necessary to keep it running.

First of all would you be interested in this project to any degree? If so, what would you like to see, I was thinking of making a fictional South American country, but it could be in Europe, or anywhere else. What kind of things would you like to see, what could make you interested in following the league or a particular team? For instance a background story, the ability for viewers to have input and so on?