Nicknames appear cut off in some instances

anagain

I have recently noticed some errors with nicknames in FM21 though this has only become the case with my latest batch of youth players.

In the following screenshot you can see the nickname I have give the player outlined in orange.

Below that, in red, is how the name is appearing in another instance.

Below that there is a further instance of the nickname but with disruption also seeming to happen to the text. I assume it should say I recommend against offering 04 ##~ Cas Bosmans a new contract.

FM_nicknamesnotshowing.thumb.png.712acbc4423d46f922f6df3b0535f769.png

I have used this format for my youth player nicknames throughout my FM21 save and have not encountered this before.

I am using michaeltmurray's skins, that are very similar to the base skin but just change colours, but I have also checked this with the base skin and am seeing the same errors there.

Have I somehow triggered a hotkey by using the tilde key?

I am not seeing these errored nicknames in my squad lists. They just appear in new items.

I have tried to upload a save for this but I can't seem to get access to the upload site at oc.sigames.com. I will update this report at a later date if I can get a save uploaded.

File uploader is working now so I have uploaded anagin_nicknames_errors.fm (might not have been successful because I got a message about timeout). I'll try again if it didn't work.

Edited by anagain