Second Interview Glitch - FM21

Paulinho1111111

Hello.

TLDR; I got offered an interview twice to become Rosenborg-manager. The second time when I click "accept invitation" it throws me to the club-screen as shown in the screenshots. In my main save I holidayed past one day in the hopes that the computer would accept the interview for me, but as expected it declined the interview and the job is now gone. I'm guessing the second interview was actually the offer of the job and it somehow bugged

Uploaded the games:

"job interview twice - original save"
"job interview twice - second edition save from rollback"

At the risk of being melodramatic I'm going to pour a bit of my heart out as this stings. Every year I have one journeyman-save after the winter update where the goal is winning CL. Things were going well and I had made my way from the lower tiers of Finland to winning the Belarus top division with Dinamo Minsk. Rosenborg came along with a juice £13m transfer budget and easy league titles for me. I applied and I got the first interview which I completed. 5 days later in my original save I got offered the interview again, but I can't accept it. I did not want to decline it myself so holidayed past and it's gone. I'll add the original save which now is 1 day past the declining of the offer. The second save is when loaded the third rolling save, it got me back before the first interview. I did the first interview again and this time I resigned from my club in the desperate hope that it would do something and I'd get offered the job. The only difference is that I got offered the second interview 1 day later than in the original save, but I can't accept it. I'm guessing this is where I'm actually supposed to get the job. Genuinly considering buying the editor and placing my profile in charge of Rosenborg, but I don't KNOW that I would've gotten the job, and that just kills me as this is a game I was going to spend hundreds of hours on. My heart is broken as is my save. Hoping theres something to fix so others don't experience the same, FM21 started amazing, but it ended with the same feeling as when your 33 year old opposition no-nonsense full back with 3 long shots scores his first career goal from 35 yards right in the top corner. "You don't save those". Shots on target: Paulinho 7 - FM 1 = score 0 - 1 :(

Pic 1: original save: shows I already did interview
Pic 2: original save: declined interview after holiday
Pic 3: rollback save after resigning from club: offered second interview 1 day later, same problem
Pic 4: rollback save after resigning from club: the screen I end up on after clicking "accept interview" 

904321370_originaleditionofsave-showingIattendedfirstinterview.thumb.png.ea9542737262f3fb7c2b7becf39ed74b.png526107454_originaleditionofsave-alreadydoneinterview-holidayedpastsecondinvitation.thumb.png.b60a489660c7922a87dbe16d645dd509.png1048449807_secondeditionofsave-alreadydoneinterview-cannotacceptsecondone6dayslater.thumb.png.0a5b8645c787e818c088fbeb47ea5733.png1114738130_secondeditionofsave-whereIendupwhentryingtoacceptsecondinterview.thumb.png.e2aaf8c27beef1d81426851fa7b24904.png

• 4 weeks later...

Summary: I am receiving a second interview for a job I have applied for. FM21.

Description: After I have interviewed for a job; I received a second interview for the same job seven days later. When I try to attend the interview it does allow me to attend it, and instead takes me to the team page for the team giving me the interview. The game does not allow me to attend the second interview, so I am forced to decline it to advance the game. When I go to the job security page to see if I applied for the job, it lists the job as available.

Steps to Reproduce: Apply for a job, do the interview, and maybe you will receive a second interview. I have uploaded two files to the cloud. One before the first interview (EJG1.fm) and one where I receive the invitation for the second interview (EJG2.fm).

OwnCloud Files: EJG1.fm and EJG2.fm

Hey.

I have no intention of 'hijacking' your thread. I think this might be the exact same issue I've encountered. If that is the case I'm only linking my post as to underline there might be a real issue here. For me it was really 'serious' as it ruined my one full immersion journeyman-save I have every release. After uploading the saves a second time there just hasn't been any updates.