Keep scouting problem

I have assigned scout to certain regions and when there is youth intake I send them to scout these players for like two weeks, then continue to scout the good ones and not waste time with the bad ones. The problem is, when they come back with a scout report and I click "Keep scoutng" button, the game for some reason assign absolutely random scout, not the one who have been scouting him until now. For example, my Colombia scout comes with scouting reports, 3 players have a good potential, so I "Keep scoting" them, but they are now scouted by my Scandinavia, Spain and Western Africa scouts, even though these scouts have their own players to scout. I know I solve this manually with some right clicking, but I wonder if I perhaps overlooked some setting or something.

Oh, I hoped for a solution. In not loaded nations like Colombia or Brazil it is not a big problem, but in my home nation Italy where I want to scout hundreds of players it is annoying. Thanks for your response.

Yeah I know what you mean, but scouts "take over" knowledge so they won't start from scratch, even the worst scout will miss by a half a star, it's not like they fail completely. Also they don't travel around and stop scouting your region, I guess if they're far away they watch videos or something. At least that's how I observed it.

No, try to scout for only a week and you'll see. Player knowledge is like a report card, nation knowledge is how precisely can he make report cards in that nation. What I'm saying, it's not dependant once you have that report card. Imagine having youtube videos, spreadsheets or whatever pro scouts are using.

Edited by Al Bundy
Some corrections

Yeah basically once you've found talent it doesn't matter who's next scout to check him, he has information (videos etc). Usually I will have my 18+/18+ scout give me a "week report" once other scout get me to 100% knowledge in order to double check.

Edited by Al Bundy
Grammar