League Table not ranked properly - Robbed of Champions League

After completing the 2025/26 Serie A season as Lazio on level points as Roma and Inter, the league table ranked incorrectly, causing me to miss out on Champions League qualification.

As you can see, myself(Lazio) and Inter finished on 71 points each and both games during that season ended 1-1, so the head-to-head record is irrelevent. We had both a superior Goal Difference and Goals Scored to Inter, so surely I should've finished above them and therefore got CL qualification?

I was wondering if this is deliberate and correct as if I've missed a ruling that means Inter should finish above me, or if this is a technical issue - any help is appreciated!

FM1.thumb.PNG.a4f562752cf13c88d0b7e1b243d4a203.PNG

FM2.PNG

5 hours ago, jameshes83303 said:

After completing the 2025/26 Serie A season as Lazio on level points as Roma and Inter, the league table ranked incorrectly, causing me to miss out on Champions League qualification.

As you can see, myself(Lazio) and Inter finished on 71 points each and both games during that season ended 1-1, so the head-to-head record is irrelevent. We had both a superior Goal Difference and Goals Scored to Inter, so surely I should've finished above them and therefore got CL qualification?

I was wondering if this is deliberate and correct as if I've missed a ruling that means Inter should finish above me, or if this is a technical issue - any help is appreciated!

FM1.thumb.PNG.a4f562752cf13c88d0b7e1b243d4a203.PNG

FM2.PNG

In the case of a 3 way tie it's a mini table (comprising of those 3 teams) I believe. I'm assuming Inter had better results against Roma than you did.