2021.4 Portugal Verification Error

DominicForza

Error in National Rules - New Stage 1 for Liga NOS can’t find enough teams to be created. 1 teams found, 2 needed.

I really don't understand this Error message.  Liga NOS WILL verify.  But I get same Error in Nation Rules for Liga Portugal SABSEG and Campeonate de Portugal.

Any help is appreciated.   Thanks

Check default rules of Liga Portugal Sabseg, there is no teams going to playoff.

If you prefer i have a file only with national competitions (Liga Nos + Liga SabSeg + New Third League + Campeonato de Portugal)

my file have 4 versions for same competitions because along years will exist same changes and SI only change season 20/21 and season 21/22

Competições Nacionais Portuguesas reais v21.3.fmf

On 25/03/2021 at 11:44, TH3 K1LL3R said:

Check default rules of Liga Portugal Sabseg, there is no teams going to playoff.

If you prefer i have a file only with national competitions (Liga Nos + Liga SabSeg + New Third League + Campeonato de Portugal)

my file have 4 versions for same competitions because along years will exist same changes and SI only change season 20/21 and season 21/22

Competições Nacionais Portuguesas reais v21.3.fmf 31.93 kB · 3 downloads

TH3 K1LL3R,  Thank you!  

I was able to get my own file to verify!  I suspected the "1 team found, 2 needed" error message was about either Super Cup or Promotion/Relegation playoff, but didn't know where to find it, or what it was supposed to look like.  

What I found, thanks to your guidance, was

Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG > List > LIGA Portugal 2 SABSEG (Fixed Format) > Stages > League Settings > Qualification Rules

I was able to look at your file and see the proper settings for the Promotion/Relegation playoff.  Thank you.  

The only concern I have is the Relegation Rules for 2 SABSEG.  The relegation for Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG (default) and Liga Portuagl 2 SABSEG (2020) is to Terceira Liga, but for Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG is set to Campeonato de Portugal. 

I know that there is a format change for 3 flight in Portugal coming next season with the Terceira Liga being the 3rd flight and Campeonato de Portugal will be 4th flight...I'm hoping this settign is correct and wont lead to a crash in Season 2.  

I'd like to share this with others who have had same problem I did, specifically in the Portugal Bug forum.  I'd like to credit you for the fix, unless you'd prefer I dont.

Thank again.  

1 hora atrás, DominicForza disse:

TH3 K1LL3R,  Thank you!  

I was able to get my own file to verify!  I suspected the "1 team found, 2 needed" error message was about either Super Cup or Promotion/Relegation playoff, but didn't know where to find it, or what it was supposed to look like.  

Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG > List > LIGA Portugal 2 SABSEG (Fixed Format) > Stages > League Settings > Qualification Rules

I was able to look at your file and see the proper settings for the Promotion/Relegation playoff.  Thank you.  

The only concern I have is the Relegation Rules for 2 SABSEG.  The relegation for Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG (default) and Liga Portuagl 2 SABSEG (2020) is to Terceira Liga, but for Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG is set to Campeonato de Portugal. 

I know that there is a format change for 3 flight in Portugal coming next season with the Terceira Liga being the 3rd flight and Campeonato de Portugal will be 4th flight...I'm hoping this settign is correct and wont lead to a crash in Season 2.  

I'd like to share this with others who have had same problem I did, specifically in the Portugal Bug forum.  I'd like to credit you for the fix, unless you'd prefer I dont.

Thank again.  

I am not sure why there are 3 versions of some competitions.

When the game launched when I solved the verify situation but terceira liga never appears, nor in 21/22 nor later.

What i advice to you is delete fixed rules versions, and only mantain 2 versions for competitions.

Thanks, that's a good idea,  I'll give that a try.   

I think I'm gonna use what I currently have first and run it on Holiday over night...and see what happens!

Maybe do a trial both with and without the (Fixed) rules. 

I really appreciate your help (and others who have been very helpful too).  I've long wanted to learn how to use Advanced Rules editting and was intimidated.  I'm not good at this kind of thing.  Thankfully, I am not afraid to ask for help and there are people who are willing to share their knowledge. 

Thank you

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2021 at 1:32 PM, DominicForza said:

TH3 K1LL3R,  Thank you!  

Thank again.  

Hey mate, how are you?

I have the same problem, how you fix that?

Thanks, take care

On 04/05/2021 at 13:25, D-23 said:

Hey mate, how are you?

I have the same problem, how you fix that?

Thanks, take care

D-23, it was a while ago so I dont remember what exactly I did, but I did it under Liga Portual 2 SABSEG Qualification Rules.  TH3 K1LL3R posted the answer about the problem "Check default rules of Liga Portugal Sabseg, there is no teams going to playoff. "

Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG > List > LIGA Portugal 2 SABSEG (Default) > Stages > League Settings > Qualification Rules

Have to do the same under Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG (Default) and Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG (Fixed Format) and maybe also Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG (2020)