[FM19] How do I create a training schedule for Club DNA?

I'm currently playing a long-term youth development save with Goteborg in Sweden, inspired by @Ö-zil to the Arsenal!'s Benfica thread/save. I'm looking to take my player development skills to the next level after buying/producing some talented young players. Ozil based his training on improving players mental attributes and was insanely successful but with changes to training and mentoring in the newer FMs I'd like some guidance on how to do this now.

I've focussed my recruitment on youth players with high potential and a good personality. My coaching/facilities are good without being world class.

I want the first team to attack fluidly  and be adaptable with how we defend (changing where we setup our block). I've highlighted these attributes as key to this style:

• First Touch, Passing, Technique - basic technical skills, they don't have to be extraordinary but a good level throughout the team
  • Anticipation, Decisions, Off the Ball, Teamwork, Vision - these are essential attributes to allow us to attack in an attractive way
  • A good physical profile

I'd like to focus on improving these attributes with my training schedule. My initial thinking was to use mostly general sessions because I want all my players to improve the above technical/mental attributes (maybe minus off the ball for defenders). I chucked in a general physical session because I don't have a preference as well as a general goalkeeper session to stop them complaining. Here's where that has left me:

image.png.2cd45d0d486f5b8f203a62447079cadb.png

Possession sessions are for technical development, Tactical sessions for mentals with some attacking/defending sessions that may change depending on how we decide to defend for the upcoming match

How have I done based on my criteria? Is there elements of the schedule that can be improved?

Is creating one weekly schedule on repeat fine to use?

Because I'm playing FM19 I am missing the Play from Defence, Press from the Front and Attack with Overlap sessions

Thanks for anyone comments/help

Edited by camoulton21