scouts keeps on scouting, seems like an endlees loop

Im playing a network game with a friend, and we are in our 9th season

Host is Xbox Series X, we started in German bundesliga 2, leagues selected: Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, France

Im not sure when this error started, but it has most probably been there for the last 4-5 seasons.

At first i started taking notice, that when i selected a player i wanted to be scouted, it would take some time before any scout would start a task looking at him.

Now it has come to the point where it's a mess, as it seems every player i have ever scouted repeately is being scouted like it's and endless loop of scouting.

So in our last game (last night) i tried to stop all tasks for the scouts, this takes some time, as they are filled with players to scout, but i cleared that so they had no tasks.

Then a couple of days go, and suddenly i recieve new mails about scouting being started on several players i already have been scouting for the last couple of years.

I went back to the scouting task screen, and the scout tasks have somehow been filled with all the players i've just erased from their jobs.

So I did this rince and repeat for 5 times, hoping it to end at some point, which it never did.

I then replaced my head of scouting with another one, hoping this was the magic trick.

After the new head scout had arrived, all scouts was at it again, starting all over with every player i had ever been scouting it seems.

Anyone else experiencing this too?

Would love to see this error chased down, it really is an annoying error

I forgot to record any image or video of this but will try to remember when we continue our game, will update in this thread.

I've just recorded what my scout task looks like, as described above, when i clear it as shown in the video, all tasks appears out of nowhere again after a few days.

When all tasks is blanked, and i make new tasks as to scout, leagues, nations etc. this is just overwritten by a load of players that i have been scouting through out the last couple of years.

This scenario is ongoing, if i dont erase the tasks, my inbox is filled with new scout reports about players i've already scouted.

scout_tasks_filled_all_the_time.rar

• SI Staff

Hey @Morten Daugaard, thank you for your post on this. 

We are now in the process of investigating this issue, if you are able to get a hold of a copy of the hosts save to send into us that would be a big help for trying to reproduce this issue. 

I have posted the instructions on another one of your threads but can share again here if required.

Thanks again for your post.