Manager reputation fails to change

Alejandro_FM

I am on my 7th season on Touch for Windows. Took Cordoba CF in Spain from the third tier to La Liga, and in La Liga finished 4th (as newly promoted), 5th and 5th on my first 3 seasons there. My manager reputation in the profile screen has stayed minimal (2.5 stars) this entire time. Does this sound reasonable?

A couple of additional things happening on this save that I don't quite understand:

1.  This entire time (7 seasons) I've also never been linked with any jobs and was not offered interviews. 
  2. In the La Liga season preview, my manager personality appears as "unambitious" (that's harsh given my accomplishments to date on the save). 

Not sure whether these are bugs. 

Thanks a lot.

• SI Staff

Hi @Alejandro_FM

Sounds like there could be something amiss here, but would need to look at your save to try and work out the reasons behind these.

Would you be able to upload a copy of your save for us please? And, if you happen to still have an older version of this save from around your first season in La Liga, that could also be useful to compare things.

How to upload files for support – Knowledge Base (sega.co.uk)

Cheers!

11 hours ago, Dan Marshall said:

Hi @Alejandro_FM

Sounds like there could be something amiss here, but would need to look at your save to try and work out the reasons behind these.

Would you be able to upload a copy of your save for us please? And, if you happen to still have an older version of this save from around your first season in La Liga, that could also be useful to compare things.

How to upload files for support – Knowledge Base (sega.co.uk)

Cheers!

Sure, Dan. I uploaded 3 versions. The most recent one from season 7 and two older ones from the end of season 3 (promotion to La Liga) and mid-season 4 (first in La Liga). 

Thank you for looking into this.  

• SI Staff

Thanks for the saves!

I've had a look into them, and whilst I'm not fully sure if/where the issue is here, I think there is an argument to be expecting to see at least a slight change in reputation here.

I've passed this over to the dev team to investigate.