What determines the competition background colour for when a goal is scored?

ticcolo

Pretty sure it’s the picture file itself. No xml file is controlling the colour here I believe as different competitions have different logos and I’m pretty sure they all have their own background colours. To change the background colour you’re going to want to edit the actual picture file. Normally in a logo folder somewhere.

“match caption panel small” in panels/match of your skin is the file that controls this pop up during the match. It does have code for the competition logos but doubt it has code for the background colour.

Thought I’d post the name of the file though in case I’m wrong :)

Edited by Tyburn

3 hours ago, Tyburn said:

Pretty sure it’s the picture file itself. No xml file is controlling the colour here I believe as different competitions have different logos and I’m pretty sure they all have their own background colours. To change the background colour you’re going to want to edit the actual picture file. Normally in a logo folder somewhere.

“match caption panel small” in panels/match of your skin is the file that controls this pop up during the match. It does have code for the competition logos but doubt it has code for the background colour.

Thought I’d post the name of the file though in case I’m wrong :)

Thanks for the help! I'm on FM Touch and don't have access to the resource archiver for my skins, just taking bits and pieces off of other skins I've seen on this site. Would you mind sending me your "match caption panel small" file so I can have a look at it? Cheers.