Bug with player's suspension

jpsarrakis

Hi, I have an issue with a player's suspension. He seems to be banned for 3 matches in total, but even though I have played many more matches  than that, he is still banned. On top of that, I checked his last year stats and he hadn't got a red card. Any help?

Save uploaded with name: Jason Psarrakis - Panathinaikos.fm

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 00.16.09.png

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 00.16.24.png

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 00.16.34.png

Hi! I had the same issue. A player of my team was sent off in the final of the portuguese League cup. Even though he got a 1 match suspension, a year latter he is still suspended. It looks to me like a bug and he will be suspended forever... Do you have any idea on how to fix this problem? 

Thank you in advance! 

• SI Staff
23 hours ago, João Baptista said:

Hi! I had the same issue. A player of my team was sent off in the final of the portuguese League cup. Even though he got a 1 match suspension, a year latter he is still suspended. It looks to me like a bug and he will be suspended forever... Do you have any idea on how to fix this problem? 

Thank you in advance! 

Hi. Our dev team is currently looking into it. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused in your save game.

Hi, just to report that i had the same issue too. I signed Stephen Eustáquio this season and as soon the oficial competitons started he got suspended for 3 games out of nowhere. I already played 3 games and nothing changed, he is still suspended with 3 games. 

Best regards :) 

adad.thumb.PNG.05b35f5eccb276162263edcd1e8ff3e8.PNGadadadsad.PNG.17472e4402da61473d12fd083385df87.PNG