[FM21] Youth fixes and database corrections [WIP]

Hi everyone, after doing my research homework for the 21.3 Winter patch, I've decided to make a few files to enhance the realism of my saves.

And I want to share them with you, because maybe you'll find them useful as well as I do (in short and long term).

What are these files:

• Youth nation rating tweak - almost every file I've downloaded and checked, I've found very unaware of what youth rating covers. In short, it's a base for every nation to determine quality of nation's youth that come through the clubs system (and then it's youth coaching, youth facilities and recruitment that determine the 'final quality' of youth intakes). Because I think default values are okay, I've decided to round every value to nearest 0 or 5 (with Brazil and Germany as high as 150), upping smaller countries a bit and lowering few bigger nations as well. It's a really crucial value in long-term saves so drastic changes are potentially damaging. 

DOWNLOAD 1.0 VERSION

The youth coaching file - This is really a big project of mine. I've decided to fix (specifically - fill) the missing values of each non-extinct club in the database. That includes Training Facilities, Youth Facilities, Youth Coaching and Youth Recruitment. Why? I've found that the game was creating the lowest values for clubs for these (almost all fields were 1's and 2's) so the potential to create semi-decent newgens was wasted. 

Few pointers:

- Clubs with youth importance bigger than 10 have a bit better facilities/coaching

- Because youth recruitment values are in national scale not worldwide (like youth coaching) - the numbers are bigger. But still, youth coaching is more important in terms of impact on intake 'strength' than recruitment, so values for this are not set as 'generously'.

- YR values were set along the lines with city size/attraction (most of the time), but the difference is not that obvious and noticeable. 

- I haven't decided yet if I'll be correcting original values, but I'm leaning against doing that. 

DOWNLOAD 1.0 VERSION

• Maximum minus potential file - quite obvious title, all the players with minus potential will have maximum potential set (of their value of course), so for example -8 players will have 160 potential ability, etc. Old untouched players with minus potential (like 30y olds), will have potential set closer to their current ability value.

Files will be released soon.