Transfer update with scheduled transfers & loans?

smeagoltonez

Hi everyone,

I wish to start a FM21 game in July 2020 & not allow transfers until January 2021. 

I'm looking for a FM21 transfer update that has scheduled transfers & loans so that the players will move clubs in January 2021 rather than begin with them at the start of the game in July 2020.

For example, I would start my save in July 2020 & the West Ham squad would include Haller & Snodgrass until January 2021 when they would complete their transfers to Ajax & West Brom respectively.

Does such a data file exist? 

Thank you!

On 06/02/2021 at 13:14, smeagoltonez said:

Hi everyone,

I wish to start a FM21 game in July 2020 & not allow transfers until January 2021. 

I'm looking for a FM21 transfer update that has scheduled transfers & loans so that the players will move clubs in January 2021 rather than begin with them at the start of the game in July 2020.

For example, I would start my save in July 2020 & the West Ham squad would include Haller & Snodgrass until January 2021 when they would complete their transfers to Ajax & West Brom respectively.

Does such a data file exist? 

Thank you!

Is there any file out there?

Bit surprised that this kind of transfer updates are so rare. Would add so much realism to saves if the transfers would happen in real life dates.