"Wrong division level set" - When it isnt.

AndyViking

I get this error message when i try to test my competitions. In the same message it gives me a suggestion to set the division to another level that is totally wrong. Is there a fix to this? 

upload your file and i can have a look

But there is Competition levels stating from 0 and there are Database levels staring from 1 , So When you create a comp your first league is level 0 but in the Database its Level 1 

Edited by alian62

EuSup V5.fmf

Tested and ok but i had to modify dates back to 1/5/2021 instead of 15/1/21 to allow for the playoffs to happen in each league

Also i had to change pro/rel from the challenger and consiglio league as it was not working with the numbers you had but you can re-do it again

So in the database when you create a league the Competition Level starts at 1 then the next league is 2 then the next is 3 and so forth 

I thought you were using advanced rules hence why i was saying the nation rules start at 0 but you dont need to know that in basic rules 

Much appriciatetd m8. Started in the basic, but moved on to advanced after sorting the leagues and teams. Maybe that had a impact?
But again, appriciate you helping out. Legend.
Next is trying to sort out qualiifying places for europe. Learning as i go. 

Learning this is kinda complicated. Have tried to search for how to change the spots for qualifying for the european cups, but cant work it out. Know it has something to do with the xml.file and the Resource Archiever. Could you link me to a guide for this that you know of? 

5 hours ago, AndyViking said:

Learning this is kinda complicated. Have tried to search for how to change the spots for qualifying for the european cups, but cant work it out. Know it has something to do with the xml.file and the Resource Archiever. Could you link me to a guide for this that you know of? 

I dont know im sorry . I dont do anythingthing with the Euro leagues or Cups . Best idea is to download a file that uses them from the FM 21 downloads and study them