Board's Season Expectation problems in my league system. Please help.

Hi everyone.

I've created a league stucture that has 10 leagues, 1 domestic cup, 1 domestic super cup, 1 continental cup and 1 intercontinental cup.

I got a couple of problems which I cannot manage to find a solution. This is about the Board's Season Expectations when you started to manage the team.

1. For some big teams, In the first season it will expect a position from my league. But for the next season, it will expected a position from their old league. Just like in the picture below, Chelsea still expected to finish in the position from Premier League, not my league.

Inked2021-01-25_185012_LI.thumb.jpg.0a7e692cfdbe5c2dbc384a75169932b5.jpg

2. They don't have desired to qualify for the Continental Cup I created. From the picture above from before, Chelsea doesn't has the aim to qualify for the Continental Cup. The picture below is from the original DB which they're all desired for UCL

153197508_InkedInked2021-01-25_185635_LI_2jpg.thumb.jpg.9b20a8a5ecd36371756c2eb9b8b19777.jpg

Anyone got a clue? Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Edited by หมูก้อนทอด
new picture

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

What reputations have you picked for the continental competition? That sounds like an obvious issue for the CL

Does the old premier league still exist?

Reputations? Do you mean the values right? I set it to 200 which slightly more than my leagues reputations.

Premier League is still exist, because I use it to supply teams to my continental competition too (I used teams from Lower leagues to replace the original ones) .