I’ve posted this in a few other places but I think this might actually be the place for it.

Currently managing in Ligue 1 as Lille. When I took over there were no loans at the club. After clearing out some deadwood, I didn’t have enough for the quality I wanted to bring in so looked to the loan market. Playing on vanilla DB.

I loaned in 4 long term loans. Went to loan in a 5th, as is the max for league rules, but the game tells me I can’t make anymore loans as I’m at the max (option is greyed out). Ok. Not a terrible issue, but a bug I believe nonetheless.

My main issue is that several other users have suggested that the 5 loan max does not roll over into the next season. I’m just about to finish the season. Even though their loan players have left the club and they’re in the new season summer transfer window, the game is continuing to have the option to loan greyed out with the pop up message of 5 loans per season max reached. 

Seems odd to raise a bug I suppose that hasn’t actually affected me yet, but the previous experience of the game stopping legal loans for me this season, and others having issues makes me nervous.

Are you aware of such an issue affecting some users/saves?

Thanks.

Edited by Tyburn

• Tyburn changed the title to Competition loan rules issue

Just seen this thread!

Apologies for clogging up the forum with this one.

Good to know it’s just this season this is an issue. I’m about to go into 22/23 so it should all get sorted based on the info from the thread above.

Many thanks.