All players morale going down to horrible for no reason whatsoever

Zhovor

This isn't the first time it has happened. All of a sudden, my team's morale that was pretty good, almost all green, all of a sudden goes to horrible (red) for no reason whatsoever. It also happened after winning a game for the national cup.

At first, I thought it might be a bug with how it's displaying it so I went on to play the next game. Horrible performance but somehow I manage to beat a rival in the league 3-2 when I was losing 2-1. It had quite literally no effect on the team's morale as it continues to be horrible (red). I'm also 2nd in the league 6 points behind with 2 games in hand, so overall there is quite literally no reason for this to happen. In the most recent game as well, all players, including the subs, were all nervous and anxious even before the game, which is once again something unheard of ever before.

Oh and something completely unrelated but at the same time this happened, my club lost almost 15 million euros in balance for no reason at all since I am completely out of the transfer window and have not bought anyone. Those 15M just come under "other" when I look at my finances.

I've included a screenshot of the team's morale and of my calendar so you can see my team's recent form and that there is quite literally no reason for any of this to be happening.

There are no issues with the game files on Steam either.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG2.PNG

• SI Staff

hey @Zhovor

Sorry about this, looks a strange issue. If they're really - as in legitimately - that unhappy the game should at least give you reasons why on the Dynamics screen.

Does look very off to me though. Would you mind uploading a save showing the issue & we will get it investigated?