Stadium stuck on planning permission for 3 seasons

46 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

Hey @Hudson14

Do you have a save showing this please? Sounds like it could do with a bit of an investigation :)

Saves can go to our cloud service, just let me know the name if you do upload: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Hi Tony, thanks for coming back to me :)

I have uploaded the file, its called: Robert Hudson - Eastbourne Boro.fm

Thanks!

• SI Staff

hey @Hudson14

Still looking through it. There is absolutely no trace of your stadium, it's odd.

I do think there is an issue here.

Just to save me time if possible.. ! Do you happen to have an even earlier save? What I am thinking is something is going wrong at the stage of requesting the new stadium (or alternately, when you get the email of them announcing they're doing it on their own) - I don't think it's registering to Club Vision and this is what I'm trying to reproduce

So I'm still looking at it, but if you can help, I'd like a save where it's just before the new stadium is even / agreed / discussed - but appreciate it might be a big ask to go back multiple seasons!

• SI Staff

No worries! Do keep an eye out please, I think if the board let you ask about a stadium again in the future it might suffer from the same fate... just a hunch

So a save then would be good :)

Anyway, cheers for flagging this, it's something I'm trying to recreate internally, I do think there's an issue here!