Teams getting low number of regens after few seasons (build a nation long term save is unplayable)

hi im not sure if this is correct place to post let me know if it is not .

im playing a build a nation save with turkish 3. tier team kahramanmaraşspor it is 2035 already  i ve won the league 9 times and i ve won the champions league with my team and got the turkish national team job ,turkish league is also growing it is 5. best league in the europe now and got 6 european spots now my goal is winning a worldcup with turkish national team but there is a problem with the save.

In the first season turkish teams were getting 10-12 regens ,from second season to 10. season teams were getting 5-7 regens per year but after 10. season turkish teams started  getting 2 regens every year for 6 seasons except my team i m getting  15-16 regens every year .I m not using custom database i m using official database with turkish german dutch and belgium first division selected playable.other playable leagues are producing good amount of regens german teams getting 10+ every year even non playable leagues are producing more regens than turkey.I m really enjoying my save but it is becoming really hard with low number of regens can u pls help me ? 

i also tested adding manager to other turkish teams i saved the game  on 9th of march added manager on 3 different turkish teams  and they all  got 16 regens just like my team , i loaded the save again but didnt add any managers all 3 team got 2 regens .there is a problem for sure.i guess teams only getting good amount of regens when it is controlled which is not realistic

uploaded the save , save name is Kahramanmaraşspor.fm

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for your post. This is an issue we aware of that happens deep into long term saves. We are working on ways to try and increase the number of newgens per Youth Intake for AI clubs. When the fix is ready it will save game compatible and you should see the number of players in your leagues start to rise back up again. Thanks for your patience.