Print Text File and Print Screen not working - MAC

LDHarv

Hello!
This is related to FM on the Mac?

I can’t seem to print a text file. I have tried every keyboard command I can think of, none work. I can select all with control + A but nothing works for the print function. I’ve also noticed the print screen function on the FM drop down menu isn’t able to be used - it is grey on every screen. Any ideas? On a PC cntrl and P would allow me to save a text file or web page or pint. 
Help would be massively appreciated. Thanks.

• SI Staff

Hey @LDHarv

The function is available on Mac, so not being on Windows makes no difference...

Strange issue though, it might be worth checking certain screens... it isn't possible to do it on every screen, but the Squad screen for example should definitely work;  do you even see the option to print to Printer / Web Page / Text File?

On 18/01/2021 at 15:42, Tony Garvey said:

Hey @LDHarv

The function is available on Mac, so not being on Windows makes no difference...

Strange issue though, it might be worth checking certain screens... it isn't possible to do it on every screen, but the Squad screen for example should definitely work;  do you even see the option to print to Printer / Web Page / Text File?

Hi @Tony Garvey

It doesn't work at all on any screen. I've tried the command + p function on many different screens and I don't ever get the pop up to print to Printer / Web Page / Text File.

I've also noticed that the 'Print Screen' function when I click FM (drop down menu) is shaded out and unable to be clicked. Could this be linked? Any ideas?

I've attached a screen shot (using my phone camera) of what I see.

Any help or suggestions greatly appriciated.

ACEC566-C-8-AA1-4445-A18-C-13-A9630-B3945.jpg

• 2 months later...