New game save same old story.. Non stop injuries

Cavellking

so I started a new save,  deleted and reinstalled the game to see if any differemce comes to the on going blurry picture quality and my non stop long term injuries

I have attached some photos from my previous message about this and to prove my point I started a new game and decided to show exactly my point.. 

I have had enough of paying full price for a game that doesn't match the same service of picture quality that other players seem to have.. And also a game that seems to be trying to force me to buy a "magic sponge"

I would kindly like to request my money back for a bugged game that isn't working I have had enough of the lack of support and progress in resolving especially the picture problem. 

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

Just now, Cavellking said:

so I started a new save,  deleted and reinstalled the game to see if any differemce comes to the on going blurry picture quality and my non stop long term injuries

I have attached some photos from my previous message about this and to prove my point I started a new game and decided to show exactly my point.. 

I have had enough of paying full price for a game that doesn't match the same service of picture quality that other players seem to have.. And also a game that seems to be trying to force me to buy a "magic sponge"

I would kindly like to request my money back for a bugged game that isn't working I have had enough of the lack of support and progress in resolving especially the picture problem. 

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

Hi @Cavellking,

Thanks for contacting us.

Could you please provide a save via the link below along with the name of your file in this thread and i will look into this for you. If you would like a refund you will have to contact the Google Play Store and they will help you process a refund for this title as we do not control refunds from these stores unfortunately.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Cheers,

Harry