Glitch - Took control of opposition team talk after the match

Viceroy

Sorry if this the wrong place to post this, I didn't think match engine was suitable. I managed Reading in this match and at the end of the game I was in Man Utds dressing room as it were, giving their team talk, as you can see in the photos.

Reading ended the game with 10 men as a player got injured after 3 subs had been made, and a Man U player was injured in the same tackle, but came back on the pitch. Yet when I went to Tactics as the Man U manager (as it were), that player wasn't showing as being on the pitch, as though he also had to come off after they made 3 subs. This is the only weird thing I can think happening.

Bizarre and humorous glitch! I wanted to sabotage their team talk as they are my rivals in a title fight and ended up inspiring all their players. Serves me right...

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

Man Utd v Reading.pkm

• 3 months later...

This happened to me yesterday.  Unfortunately the game crashed after it finished.  The only possible explanation I can see from the older save I've reloaded is that the opposition have a Caretaker Manager (although whether they were still in place at the time of the crash, I'm not sure).  If it's still of interest or under investigation, happy to upload a savefile.

Edited by snootyjim