Work Permit season 2

I’m in season 2 with QPR, I’m was trying to sign a Spanish midfielder who failed his work permit. SPANISH

So I went after a Norwich player who was German. FAILED to get a WORK PERMIT!

How does this even make sense?

Assuming how Brexit will affect the game has damaged the fun a bit.

Now, if I want to get rid of work permit’s for Spanish and German players, I have to pay 99p, to remove a part of the game that was made on assumptions.

The Xbox version is great guys but please try to maintain it’s fun side, it’s not fun buying overrated English players

• SI Staff

Hi @Andrew_Goats_Gruff,

As a football simulation game one of our main aims is to strive for realism. It is a big part of what a large amount of people love about our game.

In terms of work permits, the rules should be described to you within your save, letting you know how you can sign the players you want based on a point system - you may need to increase wages or transfer fee. 

Even if, just like in your example, a player is currently residing in England they may not qualify for a new work permit. If in the UK at the time Brexit occurs, they will be provided settled status for a period of time, but when that will only be for the club they are at. If looking to move and sign a new contract with a new club, they will have to go through the work permit process.

Hope this provides some clarity

Connor

22 minutes ago, Connor Winks said:

Hi @Andrew_Goats_Gruff,

As a football simulation game one of our main aims is to strive for realism. It is a big part of what a large amount of people love about our game.

In terms of work permits, the rules should be described to you within your save, letting you know how you can sign the players you want based on a point system - you may need to increase wages or transfer fee. 

Even if, just like in your example, a player is currently residing in England they may not qualify for a new work permit. If in the UK at the time Brexit occurs, they will be provided settled status for a period of time, but when that will only be for the club they are at. If looking to move and sign a new contract with a new club, they will have to go through the work permit process.

Hope this provides some clarity

Connor

Hi, thanks for getting back, the Spanish lad I wanted I agreed a deal for £650,000. To get a work permit, the transfer fee required was £18 million. 

Bit of a disappointment, my favourite part of the game is signing young Spanish players